Shane is founder of Fiscal Engineers and our Executive Chairman. As well as working alongside our advisers, Shane’s primary focus is to connect with our clients. He is the custodian of the Fiscal Engineers’ brand and focuses on the quality, relevance and impact of our client service. He is also a member of Fiscal Engineers’ Investment and Risk Committee.
- Certified Financial Planner
- Institute of Financial Services (IFS) Diploma
- Institute of Financial Planning (IFP)
- The Personal Finance Society (PFS)
- The Chartered Insurance Institute (CII)
- Institute of Directors (IOD)
- Senior Associate of the Centre for Risk, Banking and Financial Services (CRBFS)
- Member of the Bank of England’s network of Senior Advisors
- IOD East Mids – Director of the Year Award (Small & Medium Enterprise) WINNER 2013
- The Scottish Widows Industry Initiative of the Year Award WINNER 2012
- The IFP Tony Sellon Memorial Prize WINNER 2012
What do you enjoy about your role?
I’m driven by seeing people reach and fulfil their true potential and supporting them in their challenges and endeavours. Whether working with an entrepreneur selling their business, supporting wealthy families through transition or succession, or coaching people through moving to a portfolio career, these are all the things that motivate me in my role.
What are you passionate about?
Having the unique privilege of founding and leading the business, I am also the custodian of our brand; but it’s my absolute passion to see our clients flourish – that’s what matters to me the most.
What do you like most about working for Fiscal Engineers?
Working with a team of exceptional professionals gives me a real buzz, especially when we are really making a difference in supporting our clients’ goals and objectives.
What are your interests?
Family, fly fishing and the great outdoors.