Daniel is a Financial Planning Technician, supporting the Financial Planners by creating tailored wealth managements solutions for our clients and handling client queries.
- Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning
- CII Certificate in Pension Transfers
- BA (Hons) Business Management & Human Resources
- Currently working towards Chartered
- The Chartered Institute for Securities and Investment (CISI)
- The Chartered Insurance Institute (CII)
- The Personal Finance Society (PFS)
What do you enjoy about your role?
The role provides me with a great deal of variety and I get to work with a great team.
What are you passionate about?
I am an analytical person and so I enjoy getting into the detail of my work. Putting together a tailored financial plan for each client and seeing the real benefits of the work I do is what makes my role so rewarding.
What do you like most about working for Fiscal Engineers?
Working with a great team to deliver results for our clients. I also enjoy having the autonomy and responsibility to get on with my work.
What are your interests?
Outside of work, I enjoy badminton and table tennis.